Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Felony Spy Website

Find the scumbags in your area.

http://felonspy.com/index.html

From their "remove name" page!:

Remove Incorrectly Listed Name

I'm sorry if you believe a name has been added to our database in error, but our data for this area shows on cross-check as being perfectly current. If a name needs to be removed, it will happen on its own, and there is nothing you can do about it. There are no mistakes in this site, and if you think there is, you're probably the exact sort of criminal we all need to beware of.

If you still believe that a name has been listed here in error, yours or someone else's, you still have several options at your disposal:

1. Go [b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b] yourself, you [b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b]ing criminal and/or criminal aiding, abetting ass,
    2. Confess now to your wrong-doings and pray to the father, the son and the Holy Spirit that the judge will look mercifully upon your case.
    3. Sue us. Seriously, go ahead and try it, I dare you. No, I double dare you. You think we haven't been sued before? You think we don't have a gaggle of 1st Amendment Attorneys sitting around just waiting for a pro bono situation like this? Try it, you no-rights-having ex-con, I dare the ass off you.
    4. Write to your congressman or local radio or television news station about us, and how "wrong" we are. We're not wrong, and we'll stand up to any test your criminal or criminal-supporting chops can bring against us. Bring it, criminal, I just dare you.

Once a con, always a con, and we're not about to let you pull a con-job over on us or your neighbors, no matter how strongly worded the letter from your attorney may be. We have volunteer attorneys on retainer, as well as pre-paid legal services, so as far as we're concerned, your threats are a non-issue.
    The NES REP system is about as ghey as Facebook

Starksboro, VT (and sometimes Waltham. For now.)

And from the "Who we track" page:
    We track virtually everyone with a criminal record including sex offenders, ex-cons (felony and misdemeanor), and those guilty of some of the more serious traffic infractions. You have the right to know who your neighbors are. We hope to track persons accused of crimes but acquitted in the future, but at this time we do not have sufficient funding to expand our database that far.

Ask too many questions and who knows, we might be tracking you next.
    Nothing like a little intimidation there...

I looked over the town that I worked for thirty years. The site is widely inaccurate. Most of what was listed is from non-residents who don't live in the town.

Banned

We hope to track persons accused of crimes but acquitted in the future, but at this time we do not have sufficient funding to expand our database that far.
    So now innocents are included with convicted felons. These people have the same approach certain police chiefs do. You know, like the one who testified that he considered "CWOFS" the same as convictions (statutory distinctions notwithstanding; the benefit of that "broad discretion").

Interesting,with the attitude on the "remove name" page I'd be surprised that anyone would take the site seriously. I wonder,if your name shows on this site and your not a felon of any type would you have any legal recourse. "we don't make mistakes" is fighting' words to me.

It's a joke site. Click on some of the sponsored links.

Quote Originally Posted by LoginName View Post
    It's a joke site. Click on some of the sponsored links.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice.
    'PUGNA PRO PATRIA'

Default Duffers

[QUOTE=rscalzo;396895]. The site is widely inaccurate. QUOTE]

I checked up my way and they have a whole bunch of pushpins in the woods where there are no houses and on the local Golf Course.

So I checked into the Duffers and Oh! My! God!

Just Look at this photo of golfer Christie Kerr kissing the Trophy in Public!

Banned

Safety

Safety starts with good information, even if it ends with you holding a loaded .44 caliber handgun. While FelonSpy.com can't help you get a gun, we can certainly help you figure out which direction to point it in.
    At least they have something done well :)

Banned

I tend to agree with it being a joke sight. I put in my street and it came up with people near me who are labeled as child sex offenders.... I live like a block from the elementary school... Also I've never heard of any of the names listed there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast