Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Subway Lets Michelle Obama Decide Its Menu

More from her annoying "Let's Move" campaign, maybe Subway will give you a free cd of the music she was pushing

http://www.westernjournalism.com/sub...a-decide-menu/

Like I needed another reason to never eat at Subway.
    "Do not feed the wildlife. When you feed animals they may become dependent on handouts and fail to survive the winter." US Dept. of interior.

Without a plan, there's no attack...With no attack, there's no victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
    Like I needed another reason to never eat at Subway.
    I would boycott them but I haven't eaten there in years. Their subs suck.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C.S. Lewis

i always get two things from subway: mustard on my shirt... god damn it, always, i said A LITTLE YELLOW MUSTARD, they drown the god damn sandwich in it! always.

the other thing is usually diarrhea.
    stout: these dark, rich beers are called such because after drinking a dozen of them you will feel stout enough to wrestle all four of the cops by yourself.

proud member: lady liberty eskimo brothers crew - mai tai and squid-vomiting champion, 2013 - immer rein und raus - team "protect the children" - team "CORNELL SUCKS". team damaging personal insults absorbed.

DJ "goathammer wubstep jam remixed by nero and skrillex (bassnectar mix)"

Subway charges way too much for what they give you. Especially in the northeast with all the good sub shops around. +$12 for Steak and Cheese w/ extra cheese combo? GTFO!
    "Be smart, don't be stupid" -Football Coach
    "In the future man will not speak. We will communicate solely via animated gifs and internet memes." -Me

Subway's bread is good. That's about it.

When I was 16 I started working at D'Angelos. Our new assistant manager at the time was a manager at Subway before that. When I was training him and giving him the weights we put in sandwiches, he said "this is how much you put in a small? That's a large at Subway"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Weebles View Post
    I would boycott them but I haven't eaten there in years. Their subs suck.
    Exactly... There are TONS of far, far, far better places to get a sammich from.
    Quote Originally Posted by hillman
    I was up all night because my wife was coughing, puking, sneezing, wheezing, whining, crying...and it didn't have anything to do with sex this time!
    Why are they called 'Mad Scientists' when they always seem so happy??

Anodizing power supply for sale: NES Yard sale link; Green members section link

Quote Originally Posted by atilla View Post
    the other thing is usually diarrhea.
    You get diarrhea from everything. I could give you a can of ginger ale and somehow it would get turned into diarrhea.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post
    You get diarrhea from everything. I could give you a can of ginger ale and somehow it would get turned into diarrhea.

-Mike
    just walk in to the restaurant like you belong, oh no, i'm meeting someone LADY MOVE IT WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?!

*slam*

sweet, sweet release.
    stout: these dark, rich beers are called such because after drinking a dozen of them you will feel stout enough to wrestle all four of the cops by yourself.

proud member: lady liberty eskimo brothers crew - mai tai and squid-vomiting champion, 2013 - immer rein und raus - team "protect the children" - team "CORNELL SUCKS". team damaging personal insults absorbed.

DJ "goathammer wubstep jam remixed by nero and skrillex (bassnectar mix)"

Quote Originally Posted by BostonVI View Post
    Subway charges way too much for what they give you. Especially in the northeast with all the good sub shops around. +$12 for Steak and Cheese w/ extra cheese combo? GTFO!
    I have noticed this is a bit dumb at subway. You go to a sub shop run by italians or greeks in MA (or at least something serving those styles) that isn't crap, and you usually end up with enough food to feed you for 2 days. That and the prices keep going up.

The only thing good about subway is they are all over the place. The only reason I go there is because they are like
    Mcdonalds... effing things are everywhere.

-Mike
    Last edited by drgrant; 01-24-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast