Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Santurri Ltd - Gunsmith (N Attleboro, MA)

Dave Santurri, Gunsmith moved from RI to MA.

He is located directly behind the building behind the Rat's shop.

Dave told me that he will NOT be selling anything, only doing gunsmithing. Dave only applied for an FFL as a Gunsmith thru BATFE. He currently has a MA State License as a Gunsmith (saw it in his shop).

Here's his contact info (I paid him a visit this afternoon):

Santurri, Ltd.
    580 Kelley Blvd.
    No. Attleboro, MA 02760
    401-726-1310
    santool@cox.net
    www.santurriltd.com
    Last edited by LenS; 07-25-2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Rodent extermination
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

I asked Dave about doing a trigger job on a S&W 642 and he quoted me $85 to bring it to a 8# trigger (suitable for CCW usage) from the spec of 10-12#.
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

When you say that he will not be selling anything? Does that mean that he's not going to build custom guns from the ground up?

When you were in there, did he have any cool things to display? I'm almost walking distance to him, so I really need to check him out.
    NES Swag that Supports Comm2A <---- Click Me!

"America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall" --Unknown

B.P.O.E. Attleboro Lodge # 1014

Proud Member #2 and 5/16ths of JC2ASC.

He doesn't have anything on display. There is usually just a rack of customers guns depending on how busy he is. Sometimes the stuff he's working on is pretty wild. There are a bunch of example photos on the website. If you want to see anything in particular closer, just ask.

He still builds customs from the ground up. Best to call him if you want one built.
    Last edited by GTOShootr; 08-10-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Dave will do custom guns. If you build one from scratch They will transfer through Ted Though. I just had him install new night sights, blacken a bushing and fix a non-functioning beavertail. He did the work in 3 day's, was very reasonably priced and it shoots to the same point of aim as the old sights. I am thrilled to say the least. Cause I too can walk to his shop from my house!

I took a 5 digit CMP carbine with a slightly loose swaged gas cylinder in to show Dave. He looked it over and told me it would be good for another 65 years. Didn't charge me a cent. I was very impressed. So I spent a lot of money at Northeast Trading.
    Tinpig

Awesome job setting up the trigger on my Para 1640 for competition. 2# and breaks clean and crisp with a nice reset!
    Last edited by MFP4073; 04-14-2008 at 10:15 PM.

Dave did a trigger job on one of my N frames. The trigger pull on it was so bad it couldn't be measured with a trigger scale. I couldn't pull the trigger with the pad of my finger I had to jerk it with the joint of my finger.

I gave it to yesterday at 11am and he called me this morning 9am all finshed. The trigger is real smooth and 7 1/4 pounds now.

It's like buying a whole new gun. He did a great job.

Default David Santurri, Gunsmith

I just got back from David Santurri the gunsmith in North Attleboro. This was my second great experience with him since he's moved here.

Last Friday, I dropped off a 1986 5 inch, blue Colt government model that I had, with small original sights, that I couldn’t see and a collet bushing which I didn’t trust.

So I asked him to put a set of Novak low mount sights and to hand fit a new barrel bushing. He did a great job. Three day later and I have a old Colt with newly machined dove tail sights and a hand fitted bushing. Now my old eyes I can see the sights.

If you need some work done on any of your guns you really should go talk to David. He’s a wealth of information and really does nice work.
    Last edited by Bugs100; 01-16-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Had trouble finding Santurri's phone number, so I thought I'd give him a bump.
    Better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and prove it!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast