Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Katt:2302154
    OK, near the beginning of this thread, there was something about N.H. NOT issuing to Ma. subjects that have 'restricted' LTC's. In some of these more recent posts, it looks like they do now. Is this true or is my reading comprehension really going down the tubes?
    I have a restricted ltc and they issued me a nh non res permit so you should be all set.

Finally cashed my check today. I expect it within a coupe days now.
    Certified NRA Instructor
    Certified MCOPA Instructor

C&R FFL Holder

Practical Defense Firearms Training. Click Here
    Certified GLOCK Armorer
    @andypieces

In the end.......family is all that matters!

New Hampshire gun shops are like strip clubs. You can look at all the nice stuff, but none of it will be leaving in your pants for the ride home!

Anyone here know what the minimum renewal interval for an NH permit is? (eg, will they bounce the app is you send it in a couple months early?) Mine is toast in a couple months or so, I just assume put the paperwork in the mail now and get it done.

-Mike

I just got my NH non-res permit in the mail. I think it took about 3-4 weeks after I mailed in the application. Now I can carry in the state where I spend about 75% of my time.
    Have a nice day

Got it today!
    Certified NRA Instructor
    Certified MCOPA Instructor

C&R FFL Holder

Practical Defense Firearms Training. Click Here
    Certified GLOCK Armorer
    @andypieces

In the end.......family is all that matters!

New Hampshire gun shops are like strip clubs. You can look at all the nice stuff, but none of it will be leaving in your pants for the ride home!

Quote Originally Posted by mike01824 View Post
    Stupid question Warning. On the end of the application there is an "Approved" and "Date" line... Are those for their filing purposes or me to put something?
    Got mine in. Sent in on the 16th. Nice turn around there.
    MA LTC Class A: No Restrictions
    NH Non-Resident Pistol License
    Woburn Sportsmen's Association

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post
    Anyone here know what the minimum renewal interval for an NH permit is? (eg, will they bounce the app is you send it in a couple months early?) Mine is toast in a couple months or so, I just assume put the paperwork in the mail now and get it done.

-Mike
    OK I'm going to answer my own question.... NH actually sent me a renewal notice in the mail, so I would presume they're ready to accept an application for a renewal about 2 months out.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post
    OK I'm going to answer my own question.... NH actually sent me a renewal notice in the mail, so I would presume they're ready to accept an application for a renewal about 2 months out.

-Mike
    I'm glad you got your answer and shared it. Your question left this place with nothing but tumbleweeds. LOL
    "Well sir, I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" Peter G.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws,THAT'S INSANE!" Penn J.
    "I'm doing you now"-minininjer
    "I recognize your NIPPLE"-minininjer
    "It wouldn't go in the hole. I kept going lower so now I have two holes there"-minininjer
    "Come on down and eat at the V, y'all!"-minininjer
    "My jaws get tired"-minininjer
    "I've never been so wet before"-minininjer

Just found out today that I have been approved for my NH non-resident pistol permit. Does the non-resident pistol permit give me reciprocity with those 22 other previously stated states? or does the NH permit have to be a resident?

Thanks!

Depends on those other states laws.

NH only recognizes RESIDENT permits for purposes of reciprocity, but other states may have different laws.

I suggest looking at handgunlaw.us
    Life's too short to drink sh!tty beer!!

Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast