Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Was Hilary Clinton fired by House Judicary Committee in 1974 for fraud?

Hillary*

Did an NES search on this, but couldn't find anything. Is it true that Hillary Clinton was fired for the following reason(s) by the House Judiciary Committee that drafted the Nixon impeachment article in 1974:

"The committee that drafted the Nixon impeachment papers in 1974 fired Hillary Clinton for “fraudulent and unethical behavior.” "Jerry Zeifman, a life-long Democrat, general counsel, and chief of staff for the House Judiciary Committee that supervised Clinton’s work on Watergate referred to her as a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.” Counsel confirms Hillary?s ?fraudulent? Watergate brief
    NRA, NRA Instructor, GOAL, Danvers Fish & Game, LTC-A No restriction, NH Non-Resident License

Working towards chipping away at her foundation before the next presidential run. Wonder what other skeletons they pull out of the closet. This could get interesting.
    BBQ Chicken, Brisket, Pulled Pork, Sausage, Fries, Mac n Cheese and Corn Bread
    All it's missing is bacon....... And the inevitable heart attack!!!!

“Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords and every terrible implement of the soldier are the birthright of Americans. The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments but where, I trust in God, it will always remain, in the hands of the people. ” – Tench Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I see a bout of amnesia and the Mr. Magoo glasses coming on.................

downloadmagoo.jpg
    Last edited by mac67; 05-15-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soloman02 View Post
    And this is coming out now (if true)? I would have thought Obama would have dragged it out during the 2008 elections...
    This article was written in 2008, so it could have been dragged out by Obama's crew. If it's true, Hillary has a 40 year record of lying, fraud, and unethical behavior from Watergate to Benghazi. Anyone surprised?
    NRA, NRA Instructor, GOAL, Danvers Fish & Game, LTC-A No restriction, NH Non-Resident License

NES Member

And this is coming out now (if true)? I would have thought Obama would have dragged it out during the 2008 elections...
    That would be Democrat on Democrat crime - the Party leadership did not approve of Obama hurting the Clinton clan that badly.

Grid 17S with bugout longterm shelter and great fields of fire if needed, (CT Escapee also)

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster30 View Post
    This article was written in 2008, so it could have been dragged out by Obama's crew. If it's true, Hillary has a 40 year record of lying, fraud, and unethical behavior from Watergate to Benghazi. Anyone surprised?
    Look who she's married to, matching bookends.

The reason that it didn't is most likely that it would have been one hell of a cat fight with no winners. She had her reseach folks too, and what did they have.
    The other thing in this article deals with the disappearance of documents, This seems to be a reoccuring theme with her.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

R.J.Wiedemann.LtCol.USMC Ret.

Default Re: Was Hilary Clinton fired by House Judicary Committee in 1974 for fraud?

Would not shock me at all if true.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast