Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Cuomo says confiscation might be an option

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/21/ny...nth.html?_r=2&

In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”

Mr. Cuomo said it was highly unlikely that lawmakers would reach a deal on new gun laws in the coming days, dismissing as unfounded suggestions that legislators would be called back to Albany as early as this week for a special session devoted to the subject of gun control.

He is F@$#%&@ clueless. Hey Governor let me know how that confiscation works out for you. FAIL!

Banned

I really hope the line gets crossed somewhere and confiscation is attempted... clock keepers everywhere will ring the bell. It's the slow methodical disarmament with licensing and shit people will suck up and accept that I'm worried about.

They can confiscate mine if I can confiscate theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikem317 View Post
    This is key.

Sent from my mobile device.

This is scary. Then we have our Govoner, Devil talking about the "Great ideas in the media" like mandatory insurance etc. Then we have the Boston Glob advocating Austraila's gun laws.

Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by mikem317 View Post
    Maby there is a loophole In that

Police officer comes to your door and takes your rifle from you and announces (I have confiscated your rifle)

Then you take his rifle from him and announce, (i have confiscated our rifle) and you go on your way with your manditory confiscated rifle.

Ok maby that wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiltonizer View Post
    I really hope the line gets crossed somewhere and confiscation is attempted... clock keepers everywhere will ring the bell. It's the slow methodical disarmament with licensing and shit people will suck up and accept that I'm worried about.
    I'm sort of hoping that too. If one state tries confiscation - it will set off the red states and I would be willing to bet you would find state legislators going the exact opposite direction from any sort of federal laws that might come down.

Personally - if NY does it, then MA might not be too far behind. You might find me instantly moving to NH with a large trailer getting towed behind my truck.

"Group buy" for NES rental in NH for MA refugees?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by calsdad View Post
    I'm sort of hoping that too. If one state tries confiscation - it will set off the red states and I would be willing to bet you would find state legislators going the exact opposite direction from any sort of federal laws that might come down.

Personally - if NY does it, then MA might not be too far behind. You might find me instantly moving to NH with a large trailer getting towed behind my truck.

I got a side-yard that can hold a few trailers while ya'll get settled.

Quote Originally Posted by calsdad View Post

Better to be a year early than a day late.

If you need a Buyer's Agent, I know a very good one.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast