Default Investigating Free Money You Don't Have To Pay Back

So, I've been watching the Discovery Channel HD and Kevin Trudeau is pushing his books via infomercial on getting free money from the govenrment. My blood is boiling as I write this. This [b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b] is part of the problem with our country, even if his intentions are good (they're not) he is helping push us to the point of no return while lining his pockets with money that I bet was on an EBT card or something similar. Double whammy!

This is stealing from us (those who work) and I want to reach through the screen and strangle the bastard. Free speech allows trash like this to be peddled by his ilk but I don't have to like it. I can't even tell you why my remote control stopped changing channels while I scanned looking for something to occupy my mind while my little one keeps me awake. He is finally sleeping but I am too wound up to keep my eyes closed. To think my son will never be debt free sickens me.

The freeloading has to stop. The FSA must be defeated or the last one out, turn out the lights.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-
    Licensed Journeyman.

Trudeau's activities have been the subject of both criminal and civil action. He was convicted of larceny and credit card fraud in the early 1990s, and in 1998 he was sued by U.S. Federal Trade Commission for making false or misleading claims in his infomercials promoting his book,'The Weight-Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About. In 2004, he settled that action, by agreeing to pay a $500,000 fine and consenting to a lifetime ban on promoting products other than his books via infomercials. [4] On Nov. 29, 2011, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a $37.6 million fine levied against him for violating that 2004 settlement. Additionally, on remand, the district court modified its final order, requiring that he post a $2 million bond before engaging in future infomercial advertising.

I seen the infomercial and was really exited but the book turned out to be more of the commercial. In the book, he told a lot about society and joked around but there wasn't a lot of real information on how to get money. A lot of facts with a small amount of useful information. A few web addresses or phone numbers scattered here or there. The first bit of info, a web address, wasn't until page 27...

A lot of common since things too. When you need money, of COURSE you are going to check old savings bonds, you would probably NEVER forget money in an 'old' bank account and taxes season is one of the biggest events of the year. SOMEBODY is going to ask you if you filed your taxes yet, so it's kind of hard to forget about tax money.

Also, everybody already knows about the Pell Grant and everybody knows about buying foreclosure houses for next to nothing, fixing them up and then selling them for a profit. Everybody knows about eBay and everybody knows about craigslist. Of COURSE you would sell your car if you really needed the money and people sell their various collections every day. That is what Pawn Stars is all about...

Simply not enough information. Free money they don't want you to know about? Seems like Kevin doesn't want us to know about it either. LOL.
    I usually don't write reviews but I felt that I had to warn people about Kevin Trudeau and his book. My dad surprised me and bought me this book along with Debt Cures hoping I could find some extra money for college. At the time I thought I had heard of Kevin Trudeau and I did some research on him and found out that he is just another con artist. I still read the books and I wasn't surprised at finding that I had wasted my time. If you are contemplating on whether or not to buy this book, you are just wasting your time doing that! DON'T BUY IT! He says that he is going to tell you where and how to get free money, but instead he gives you information you can find on the internet for free. The only reason this book is 245 pages is because he continually repeats himself. If you don't trust the negative reviews that you are reading about this book then I recommend that you buy this book off of Ebay. I found a seller on there that is selling this book and Debt Cures together as an ebook and is only $.99. So if you don't want to lose any money while trying to make money, I suggest that you don't buy this trash.
    Last edited by garandman; 11-24-2012 at 07:28 AM.
    Lead, follow, or shut the **** up.

Winning. May really bad things happen to him, in a hurry.

Thanks for the google Fu.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-
    Licensed Journeyman.

Banned

Sounds familiar

Grid 17S with bugout longterm shelter and great fields of fire if needed, (CT Escapee also)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower View Post
    Sounds familiar

But, anyone who dresses up like Lesko has to be taken seriously!

Embrace the suck, step up to the trough and dig in.

Collapse the system, start over,
    Got OPSEC ?

I hate reading, but I love free money. Where are the cliff notes?
    LTC-A ALP
    "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." -Humphrey Bogart

Quote Originally Posted by BostonFJ40 View Post
    I hate reading, but I love free money. Where are the cliff notes?
    See post #2.
    “Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords and every terrible implement of the soldier are the birthright of Americans. The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments but where, I trust in God, it will always remain, in the hands of the people. ” – Tench Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
    Embrace the suck, step up to the trough and dig in.

Collapse the system, start over,
    Ahhh, did you take a look at the book or reviews? The only valid resource is Pell Grants.
    Lead, follow, or shut the **** up.