Default 2016 is on Youtube now

I haven't watched it yet but the link is floating around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDY6v8KdSYs

NES Member

Gone
    malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

Call the Committee Members Tuesdays: R (617) 722-2230 S (617) 722-1222

Banned

For those wanting it, I can download it and burn it to a standard DVD.

I haven't seen it but can get practically anything you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtry51 View Post
    Don't want people like me hunting you down? Don't confiscate firearms from me or people I know. Simple.
    Prove your existence

ďMy technique is donít believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.Ē
    Terence McKenna

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell View Post
    For those wanting it, I can download it and burn it to a standard DVD.

I haven't seen it but can get practically anything you're looking for.
    pre-ban or post ban DVD's?

a surprising number of rubes here know about TPB.

I'd love to see it. Can PM you to figure out the details if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiltonizer View Post
    pre-ban or post ban DVD's?

a surprising number of rubes here know about TPB.
    TPB is the last site I go to when it comes to torrents. Private sites have a much stricter ratio rule and you can find anything you're looking for. And the servers are so fast that another computer in the house can't even load a page when I don't cap the download rate . Pre-ban of course. PM me if you need me to get something for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtry51 View Post
    Don't want people like me hunting you down? Don't confiscate firearms from me or people I know. Simple.
    Prove your existence

ďMy technique is donít believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.Ē
    Terence McKenna

And to resurrect and old thread, can anyone say they didn't expect this to happen.

Director of 2016 Indicted for allegedly breaking campaign finance laws

DíSouza found out he was being investigated by the feds in the mid-2013, months after his anti-Obama documentary earned roughly $33 million at the box office, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The film went on to become the second most popular political documentary in U.S. history.
    Prosecutors say the San Diego resident was charged with causing the illegal campaign contributions to be made and causing false statements to be made in connection with them. They say the criminal case resulted from a routine review by the FBI of campaign filings by various candidates after the Senate race.
    Yea, sure
    NRA Life Member
    GOAL Member
    GOA Member
    Comm2a contributor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty's teeth."
    - George Washington

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Released on $500K bail

9 violent criminals released on lesser bail
    9-violent-criminals-who-paid-less-for-bail-than-2016-filmmaker-dinesh-dsouza/

On Wednesday, WHNT-TV reported Gaspar Perez-Bartolo, 26, of Russellville, Ala., was arrested for allegedly breaking into a home and attempting to rape a 12-year-old girl. New information obtained by police later led to two additional rape charges.

He was held at the Franklin County Detention Center on $350,000 bail.
    In January of this year, police arrested Joseph Boyd, 28, who allegedly tried to gun down an unidentified victim in Camden, N.J. The man’s victim reportedly suffered wounds to his hand and hip.

He was booked at Camden County Jail in lieu of $400,000 bail, cash or bond.
    Bail for a man in Puna, Hawaii, accused of trying to murder a police officer was reset to $400,000 in December 2013 after several missing affidavits relating to the case were found.

When the probable-cause documents known as Riverside affidavits first went missing, a judge told prosecutors that suspect Joseph Feliciano’s bail would have to be reduced from $558,000 to $25,000. When the missing documents were located his bail was increased to $400,000.
    NRA Life Member
    GOAL Member
    GOA Member
    Comm2a contributor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty's teeth."
    - George Washington

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell View Post
    TPB is the last site I go to when it comes to torrents. Private sites have a much stricter ratio rule and you can find anything you're looking for. And the servers are so fast that another computer in the house can't even load a page when I don't cap the download rate . Pre-ban of course. PM me if you need me to get something for you.
    +1