Default Clubs/Ranges in Western MA/Springifeld Area?

I did a search so forgive me if this was asked/answered before Anybody have a suggestion for a good club in the Western MA/ Springfield area? Maybe one that isn't crowded or maybe has 24 hour access?? Thanks.

NES Member

Bigt,
    How far do you want to travel? There are a couple out my way, around Palmer.
    What kind of facilities / activities are you looking for?
    Indoor/outdoor/rifle/pistol/shotgun?

Haven't been there in many years, but Franklin County League of Sportsmen's Club was a nice place with very friendly people. South Deerfield IIRC.

Check the www.goal.org website under Clubs (it'll only show GOAL-affiliated clubs).
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

Quote Originally Posted by jhrosier View Post
    Bigt,
    How far do you want to travel? There are a couple out my way, around Palmer.
    What kind of facilities / activities are you looking for?
    Indoor/outdoor/rifle/pistol/shotgun?
    Thanks for the reply, Palmer's not too bad. I'll probably just need indoor/outdoor for pistol. I was hoping to find somewhere around here with 24 hour access.

Quote Originally Posted by LenS View Post
    Haven't been there in many years, but Franklin County League of Sportsmen's Club was a nice place with very friendly people. South Deerfield IIRC.

Check the www.goal.org website under Clubs (it'll only show GOAL-affiliated clubs).
    Thanks LenS, I'll definitely check out the Franklin County LSC and the GOAL website and see what i find.

checkout holyoke revolver club i think it;s 24hr, westfield sportsman club,S&W ,

Quote Originally Posted by LenS View Post

www.fclsc.org

South Central Massachusetts stationed in GA

The Hamilton Rod and gun club in Sturbridge is really nice. The Holland Rod and gun club is small but membership is cheap and you usually have the range to yourself.

http://www.agawamrevolver.org/

In Agawam, on the border of Southwick. They have an indoor range that is open until 10pm I think. Handguns only though. They have a pistol plinking range, a shotgun range and a ~75 yard rifle range outside.

not 24x7, but smith and wesson? maybe it is too crowded? you can buy a membership there I think.

I've also heard hamilton is a good club. They have a very competative bullseye pistol team.

Default thanks

thanks for the responses guys,

just as a matter of convenience i joined smith and wesson. Its about 4 minutes from my house and had a monthly membership option that suited my needs, 20 bucks a month sure beats the 20 dollar non member lane fee EVERY time you go...Plus you get good perks like free cleaning on S&W pistols, 10% off ammo, 15% off targets and some off of accessories and 5% off of all firearms...