Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

I just fired another 50 rounds out of the PM9 tonight. What a great gun. I shot it side by side with a glock 19. Accuracy wise it was pretty even from the distances we were shooting from. This seems to be such a solid little shooter. No issues what so ever. I sling shot to load in the chamber every time no probloms. Both the 6 and 7 rounds mags worked perfectly. I just couldent be happier with this gun.

I hope it continues to be reliable. If it does I think I have found the perfect carry gun.As many of you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by snubking View Post
    I just fired another 50 rounds out of the PM9 tonight. What a great gun. I shot it side by side with a glock 19. Accuracy wise it was pretty even from the distances we were shooting from. This seems to be such a solid little shooter. No issues what so ever. I sling shot to load in the chamber every time no probloms. Both the 6 and 7 rounds mags worked perfectly. I just couldent be happier with this gun.

I hope it continues to be reliable. If it does I think I have found the perfect carry gun.As many of you already have.
    YESSS haha glad you like it my friend!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456