NES Member

Default Shotgun news article on windham weaponry

Thought it was good article :-). Enjoy....

http://www.shotgunnews.com/2012/03/0...nspiring-tale/

Good article. What really bugged me was the ignorant, arrogant comments below. I'm not a big fan of the AR platform, but their rifles felt decent and tight.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference, the Marines don't have that problem. Ronald Reagan 1985

I have an older BM A2 and it's dead accurate and I've never had a problem with it...I saw a new Windam Arms M4 a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. Looked just like one of the pix they have in the article. I wish I had a spare $800ish
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. - Patrick Henry -

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. -Barry Goldwater-

"It's by the media this country was born, it's by the media it will die" -My dad-