Default Move notification - Other nonres permits? (CT, PA, NH, etc. )

Thank you C-pher and LenS. I'm not a big poster but I do consider this place a great source of info.
    If anyone is interested, I was able to do a little research regarding my out of state lic.(s) This info is accurate as far as I can tell. If I am off base please chime in.
    NH
    Please forward a letter to NH State Police, Permits and Licensing Unit, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord NH 03305 notifying us of the change of address, including the old and new address. If you would like to receive a license that reflects the new address, enclose a fee of $3.00 made out to State of New Hampshire - Treasurer.
    Maine
    Send out another application with $2 for the change of address
    PA
    Not required as per Missy in Firearms Records (she was amused by the Massachusetts laws)
    CT -
    NOTE: I'm not sure if this applies to just resident permits but they allow you to email it to them.

A person holding a state or local pistol permit is required to notify the issuing authority within two business days of any change of address. Persons holding state pistol permits may contact SLFU at (860) 685-8290 to update their address. The unit is open during normal business hours Monday through Friday of each week. A change of address may also be filed via email atDPS.Spec.Licensing@po.state.ct.us or by mailing a letter to Department of Public Safety, Special Licensing and Firearms Unit, P.O. Box 2794, Middletown, CT.06457. Include your name, permit number, old address and new address..

C+R FFL-03
    As a collector you are required to complete all items on ATF Form 5300.38,
    except: 4,14,15,16 and 17.

Mail your application to:
    ATF
    P.O. Box 409567
    Atlanta, Georgia 30384-9567
    Never use Duct tape. It's messy, careless, and can cause all sorts of problems a month down the road.

NES is kinda like Game of Thrones. Lots of characters but everybody hates Winter.

efowke, that is some real good info there that I'm sure can be useful to others. Perhaps Drgrant might move it to a new sticky thread under Gun Laws and title it Moving-Notification for New England & PA Permits <HINT,HINT>
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

Quote Originally Posted by LenS View Post
    efowke, that is some real good info there that I'm sure can be useful to others. Perhaps Drgrant might move it to a new sticky thread under Gun Laws and title it Moving-Notification for New England & PA Permits <HINT,HINT>
    Yes, I've done this. Perhaps this can be a catch-all area for move notifications for varying states. IF anyone has info on states not listed here, please publish it.

HA HA After six years I got myself a stickie.
    Never use Duct tape. It's messy, careless, and can cause all sorts of problems a month down the road.

NES is kinda like Game of Thrones. Lots of characters but everybody hates Winter.

for Utah:

To make address changes to your concealed weapon permit, e-mail the pertinent information to the Bureau of Criminal Identification at DPSFIREARMS@utah.gov. Be sure to include your BRL Number, full name as it appears on the permit, address as it appears on the permit, current phone number, and the new address. You can go to the link below and fill out the form and mail it in if you wish to have a new permit with the updated information on it.

http://publicsafety.utah.gov

This information can be mailed to:

Firearms Section
    Bureau of Criminal Identification
    3888 W 5400 S
    Salt Lake City UT 84114-8280

BCI Firearms Division
    3888 West 5400 South
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84129
    801-965-4445
    dpsfirearms@utah.gov
    bci.utah.gov