Default back in the fold again....

It feels good to be green again...I felt like an interloper when I would look around the forum the past few months.

Due to circumstances, I've been "ungreen" since just before Christmas...finally was able to go "un"ungreen again.

Ya know....funny thing...the first thing I checked out was what I missed out in the Karma section...lots!
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. - Patrick Henry -

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. -Barry Goldwater-

"It's by the media this country was born, it's by the media it will die" -My dad-

Welcome back Timbo/
    Need help finding a reputable Australian Cattle Dog / Healer breeder within 500 miles
    Please PM me

Thank you kind sir....it's good to be back.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. - Patrick Henry -

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. -Barry Goldwater-

"It's by the media this country was born, it's by the media it will die" -My dad-