Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What exactly can I expect to find here as a MA resident? Im working in the area that weekend, so i'll probably show up either way...

Ammo deals?

Ther are some mass. gun dealers there too,,

Yeah there is some MA dealers there,I bought a rare Tok off of one and had to wait while they ran around the show to find someone to transfer it,I learned that day never to forget my C&R copy,I keep one in my truck and one in my wallet ever since lol.

One of the mass dealers there has an ongoing arrangement with a NH dealer to do transfers,,

Its a pretty good show. As Zappa said the promoter has instructed the security folks not to let people use any of the doors to exit other than the main entrance. If you have a bunch of heavy stuff feel free to drop it off with me and I will hold it until you leave the show. I am usually by the back so keep an eye out for an ugly guy selling firearms that we cant buy in Ma. Its so nice to be in N.H. to sell the items we take in trade that we cant sell in Ma. I will have on a grey Red Jacket firearm tee shirt. No not both days. The second day its what ever I have clean. Either way please stop by and say hi. Its always nice to see the regulars, and the not so regulars too! You know who you are.

Also just got in a Poly tech type 56. Its really pricey, way out of my range.

Anyway we are a Ma. dealer and have on site a N.H. dealer so if there is something you want from another dealer and as long as it Ma. ok just stop by.

Also I always offer this, if there is something you are looking for drop me a PM and I will look around for you. If you give me your cell # I can text you and let you know if I have found it.
    Comm2A Sponsor
    50 Caliber Shooters Association Member
    Support the Troops Sponsor
    Wounded Warrior Project Sponsor
    Adopt a Marine Sponsor
    NRA Patron Member
    Pro Gun N.H. Endowment Member
    Gun Owners of America Member
    Holbrook Sportsman's Club Charter member

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Donate to Comm2A today!
    Shop Amazon & Support Comm2A

Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG View Post
    As Zappa said the promoter has instructed the security folks not to let people use any of the doors to exit other than the main entrance.
    Is there a good reason for that ???
    I can understand not letting anyone in through a side door, but that place gets as cramped as a sardine can.
    Security is stationed at the doors anyway, so if they see you leaving with a firearm, how hard is it for them to check to see if you have a receipt or tag on the triggerguard ???
    It would certainly make foot traffic move more smoothly through there.

"Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    Is there a good reason for that ???
    I can understand not letting anyone in through a side door, but that place gets as cramped as a sardine can.
    Security is stationed at the doors anyway, so if they see you leaving with a firearm, how hard is it for them to check to see if you have a receipt or tag on the triggerguard ???
    It would certainly make foot traffic move more smoothly through there.
    Could not agree more buddy. The promoter has her way and that's that.
    Comm2A Sponsor
    50 Caliber Shooters Association Member
    Support the Troops Sponsor
    Wounded Warrior Project Sponsor
    Adopt a Marine Sponsor
    NRA Patron Member
    Pro Gun N.H. Endowment Member
    Gun Owners of America Member
    Holbrook Sportsman's Club Charter member

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Donate to Comm2A today!
    Shop Amazon & Support Comm2A

where in concord nh is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by houdini View Post
    where in concord nh is it ?
    The ice rink off Loudon road. It's right off the highway, can't miss it.

-Mike

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast