Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Forgot combo to gun safe.

This pisses me off. I can't remember it for the life of me. Anyone else ever been in the same boat?

Quote Originally Posted by vicpinto View Post
    This pisses me off. I can't remember it for the life of me. Anyone else ever been in the same boat?
    Been there done that. Now my brother has all my combos and all other important stuff. In case I forget or something bad happens.
    N.E.S.- Member
    NRA- Member
    GOAL- Member

Now imagine trying to open that in the middle of the night, under pressure, while you are half asleep.....
    Looking left and right like a badass.

This is why I took the manual with the combination in it and put it into another safe that I can open with a key.

BTW if you call the manufacturer and give them the data, they can tell you how to get it in the mail... I think you will have to fill out a form and get it notarized though, and you may have to show proof of purchase.

-Mike

NES Member

Or 'password'

1-877-guns for kids
    G-U-N-S guns for kids
    1-877-guns for kids
    donate your guns today

Quote Originally Posted by flintoid View Post
    AR's are for internet warriors that live in their mother's basement who pretend that they are GI Joe Commandos. I've heard that they're called "operators."

I've heard that their club is accepting new members. All it takes is $600 worth of airsoft parts and the permanent sacrifice of your penis.

"Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Shoot it open.

Oh, wait a minute....
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -George Washington-

Click here to join GOAL now. While you're at it, this will let you join NES! Your guns will thank you!

BTW if you call the manufacturer and give them the data, they can tell you how to get it in the mail... I think you will have to fill out a form and get it notarized though, and you may have to show proof of purchase.
    It depends on the safe. If it's a mechanical S&G or LaGard, there is no record once you change it. If it's a name brand "Group I" combination pad, there *may* be a non-resettable override code specific to the lock.

If it's a Group II or IIm dial and you have 30 hours, get your hands on an ITL auto dialer.

If you want to open it in 15 minutes, and it's a S&G or LaGard Group II (but not IIm or I), get a Mas-Hamilton soft drill (which is just a fancy term for their autodialer)
    Check out the USPSA Northeast Section at www.uspsa-ne.org, and the USPSA nationals site at www.uspsa.org

I was at my cousins and he was going to show me some stuff. Problem was he forgot the password AND how many turns in each direction ( lol ) . Took him along time to get around to doing it. I'd be on that s*** the next day.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast