Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rockrivr1 View Post
    Probably why they're out of business now. Went there once and while the sales manager was ok, we couldn't work a deal I was happy with.

If anyone in central Mass is looking for a bike I'd recommend visiting Todd's in Bellingham. It's a small place with only two guys there. The owner and a kid that does the grunt work in the back. They worked with me on my trade and price of the Road King I was trying to buy. Left pretty happy with a new bike. Even hooked me up with DCU for a loan.
    Troy, you got a Road King now? Hmm, I think I heard you heading south on Hecla @ around 4:20 on Friday....
    Michael Chludenski
    NRA, USPSA, NROI, GOAL, DRL (tm)
    Executive Officer, Hopkinton Sportsmen's Club

Quote Originally Posted by ipscdrl View Post
    Troy, you got a Road King now? Hmm, I think I heard you heading south on Hecla @ around 4:20 on Friday....
    Hi Mike! Funny you should mention that. That was indeed me leaving my house right around that time. Headed out right after I got home. I actually just put a set of slip on Supertrapp SEs on her. Didn't think that they were that loud being in the saddle.
    Please help me make a difference in the eyes of an abandoned child in Cambodia. Donate to my Change a Life, Ride Cambodia 2014 today.

Ride Cambodia 2014 by Troy - GoFundMe

Quote Originally Posted by Martlet View Post
    I got the Cross Country. I wanted the Hardball. It's rides great and I love the look. At the end of the day, though, I put on a LOT of miles and wanted the comfort and toys. It's one of the best riding bikes I've owned.
    Last summer, I put about 1000 miles on a Cross Country. I liked it, but felt it was a bit too bulky and I'm not a fan of the big front fairing. Did you look at the Vision at all?

Quote Originally Posted by NHKevin View Post
    Last summer, I put about 1000 miles on a Cross Country. I liked it, but felt it was a bit too bulky and I'm not a fan of the big front fairing. Did you look at the Vision at all?
    I did. GREAT bike. Jut couldn't get past the look.

Sweet bike. Thank your lucky stars you didn't end up at Harley of Southampton. Nice shop but lousey service.
    I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. Otter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12