Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by 45collector View Post
    I don't think I've ever even held a Gen 3 or 4 GLOCK. They look more comfortable in the grip area. Are they? Noticeably?
    if you have small hands or short fingers you'd probably find the Gen 4 (with no backstrap) easier to grasp, i think the Gen 4 grip texture is also more aggressive than (most) previous generations...all glocks feel chunky to me because of my damn microfingers, so i prefer the G17, mainly because the palm swell is lower on the grip, so there's more small-circumference real estate at the top of the grip for me to get my claws around...

if you don't have those kinds of issues you might not feel a big difference except in texture...

Quote Originally Posted by 45collector View Post
    I think the G19 is one of the best damn all-around general purpose 9mm handguns ever made. I bought one years ago, traded it towards a PARA POS (stupidly) and recently bought another G19 because I missed my 1st one. Both mine were/are 1st Gen guns and I don't think I've ever even held a Gen 3 or 4 GLOCK. They look more comfortable in the grip area. Are they? Noticeably?
    I used to have a bunch of 2nd gens and after touching a 3rd gen I can't go back. So now I have a 3rd gen and two 4th gens. The finger grooves help. If I had to go back I would at least have a stipple job done on the gun.

-Mike

Dido, I have been buying, trading, selling Glocks since 1993. Now I am board with them and have gone to Sig, Para 14.45's the Micro Khar 9's. I have been reborn!

Nice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123