Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

props to the reporter for keeping her cool
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    NRA Firearms Instructor

Check out ItsTime2A you can thank me later

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwigg View Post
    Howzabout respecting people's privacy, not tresspassing and GTFO when you're told to leave.//
    What right, exactly, did Mr. Odom have to tell them to get off the property?

Did the fact that he had apparently abused the property owner and smoked meth on the property and that his sister is now under criminal investigation somehow confer him property rights?
    Lead, follow, or shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by garandman View Post
    Did the fact that he had apparently abused the property owner and smoked meth on the property and that his sister is now under criminal investigation somehow confer him property rights?
    I don't think he had any right to pull the gun or order the reporters off of the property. However, if he had shot both, I wouldn't have a problem with that either. Reporters are nothing but parasites living off of folks misfortune. Lying bastards who have probably helped convict more innocent people than the courts. Personally, I would like to see more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwigg View Post
    Leaving when instructed to do so would certaintly be avoiding confrontation.
    They were on a public way when the confrontation occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    I hate news reporters there all POS's especially this short haired black women who should stop badgering people. Doesn't give him the right to pull a gun but I wish he just smashed the camera. Then he would have been in less trouble. Either way those news [b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b][b][color=red]*[/color][/b]s were trespassing.
    I can see that you're an idiot. Is it a congenital condition or something you've cultivated over the years?
    I love my country, but I fear my government.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123