Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    Better yet, tell your neighbors "Hey, we're having a pig roast on Saturday, hope you can make it! Oh, there may be a little shooting - bunch of guys from this internet forum are coming, and we gotta dispatch the pig..."
    HAH! best idea yet.

I did some more googling, and while I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for... there is a statement in the RSA's saying shots fired less than 300 feet from an occupied dwelling or in a compact area need written permission from the governing body, being the chief of police or the selectman. Guess i'll have to talk with the chief.

Worst case scenario is I'll ask the range president if I can bring the hog down there, or take it for a walk in the WMA, lol.

What town in NH?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mikem317 View Post
    What town in NH?
    Newton

Can I have some bacon if I shoot it for you on your property? I'll help you butcher it.
    Tier 37 operator

MBarger Music Works

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Can I have some bacon if I shoot it for you on your property? I'll help you butcher it.
    When I first moved here, I considered an open carry BBQ. If follow through with this, i'll see if I can convince the wife again. All the shanks belong to me however

The only law I've heard of in NH about killing live stock is that its illegal for anyone other than a vet to dispatch a Horse, and I don't even know if its legitimate. I would just go with the other fellows advice, one shot one kill and if someone asks invite them over for the BBQ :)

Jose

Quote Originally Posted by Hiltonizer View Post
    When I first moved here, I considered an open carry BBQ. If follow through with this, i'll see if I can convince the wife again. All the shanks belong to me however
    Great idea! And there's a decent range in Newton, my stepfather is a member. Very clean and the range officers are pretty mild-mannered.

22LR from a rifle is quiet and effective. Pretty standard where I am from to put down hogs followed by a quick hoist on the bucket loader and bleeding. I can't imagine any issues with this process. Curious, what breed hog is it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by esgourmet View Post
    22LR from a rifle is quiet and effective. Pretty standard where I am from to put down hogs followed by a quick hoist on the bucket loader and bleeding. I can't imagine any issues with this process. Curious, what breed hog is it?
    I have a few options available for local sources, Guinea and Glouchestershire

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast