Default Looking for USPSA Professional Instruction

I am interested in having some professional instruction to help me improve my skills with shooting USPSA and would like to know if anyone is aware of folks in the NE area that offer instruction. Interested in either private or semi-private instruction to help me understand the best way to practice, what drills are best, and to critique me and help me break bad habits that I am sure I must have by now:) I am a B-Class shooter have been consistently improving since I began a few years ago; however, I recognize the value of learning from a Pro and want to continue to improve and not plateau. Any suggestions?

Contact Speedmonger on here, he has done a lot of private classes, he'll point you in the right direction
    http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/signaturepics/sigpic296_3.gif

I had similar thread not that long ago. I've been planning to pursue putting on a class with one of the big names, but haven't had time yet.

thank you

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...012?highlight= is the thread. Thanks for the reminder, I'll start sending some emails.

Check out the SigSauerAcademy, they have some good courses. They also offer guest instructor classes and maybe Max Michel will teach a class some time...