Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mout facility in Massachusetts

I have looked and scouted around to try and find a range in mass that has a mout facility, does anyone know of one either in mass or neighboring state? Any info is greatly appreciated.

I bet Ft. Devens has one

Quote Originally Posted by M1911 View Post
    I bet Ft. Devens has one
    Hell whenever I come back from 117 I can see the shoothouses off of the side of the road on Rte 70.... they are definitely there. I doubt filthy civilians would ever be allowed in, though.

-Mike

I bet Ft. Devens has one

haha, I did see that one but as far as I could tell it wasnt for civilians or you had to get special permission from the officer to rent it for an event... ooorr you are completely foolin me and i'm not picking up on it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma View Post
    I have looked and scouted around to try and find a range in mass that has a mout facility, does anyone know of one either in mass or neighboring state? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Lowell?

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post
    Hell whenever I come back from 117 I can see the shoothouses off of the side of the road on Rte 70.... they are definitely there. I doubt filthy civilians would ever be allowed in, though.

-Mike
    Not open to the public. Military / LEO only Even if you know someone, you can't use it.

We use Blackwater (now Academi)'s facilities for USPSA matches and 3-gun. Unfortunately that's a bit far for you to drive.
    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer and thus any interpretation or statements about the law that I might make should be taken with a grain of salt and mixed with your own legal research as well as advice from actual legal counsel. I cannot be held responsible if you find yourself somebody's "friend" in federal, state, or local prison should you act on my opinions on the law. My interpretations of the law will generally be on the conservative side.

Quote Originally Posted by vellnueve View Post
    We use Blackwater (now Academi)'s facilities for USPSA matches and 3-gun.
    Have you had a chance to take any of their classes? Their facility sure looks nice.

Have you had a chance to take any of their classes? Their facility sure looks nice.
    Nah... just matches. Using shoothouses is a lot of fun.
    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer and thus any interpretation or statements about the law that I might make should be taken with a grain of salt and mixed with your own legal research as well as advice from actual legal counsel. I cannot be held responsible if you find yourself somebody's "friend" in federal, state, or local prison should you act on my opinions on the law. My interpretations of the law will generally be on the conservative side.

Quote Originally Posted by vellnueve View Post
    Using shoothouses is a lot of fun.
    I bet. [jealous]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast