Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I burn E85 in a 2012 3/4 ton pickup

Quote Originally Posted by Kursac View Post
    I burn E85 in a 2012 3/4 ton pickup
    That is awesome! Do you make your own or were you able to find a station that sells it? How is the fuel economy with E85?
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
    George S. Patton

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.
    Patrick Henry

Web Address: www.collardenterprises.com

Banned

So this just goes to prove that big corporations and govt are in bed together to screw everyone they can. What if people walk or ride bikes on said road, do they also have to pay a damn tax? This is just getting so ridiculous it really does need to be go time and free ourselves from corporate greed. Just like how speech impediment menino wanted nstar to pay people affected from the fire, really not like they did it on purpose stuff like that does happen. So with that why are the taxpayers paying for the big dig, when it was done by the lowest bidder and is having trouble from short cuts? I would rather see these retards in the state govt go hungry then have to help pay for something that I don't ever use.

The best one is Devals idea to use your yearly inspection or GPS to charge you per mile!
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
    George S. Patton

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.
    Patrick Henry

Web Address: www.collardenterprises.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12