Default Quality m4 lowers

I'm planning on building an m4 at some point in the near future. I am wondering what type of complete lower assembly I should buy...what are quality brands? Currently i've looked online at JP, bushmaster, LMT, rock river arms, rainier, or pof usa. However, I am new to the AR-15 market as this would be my first rifle. So i don't know if any of the aforementioned brands would be crappy products. Any recommendations on suggestions for good lowers? Also, I'm aware I need a fixed stock.

NES Member

Tic, Tic, Tic

Banned

Colt. Noveske.

Everything else might as burn and buy a AKM instead. Seriously.

Edit: read the AR15 sticky in the firearms forum. I am a jerk and a AK fanboy
    Last edited by flintoid; 03-05-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Go green now and get in on the stripped at buy u can build it slowly that way ar's are easy to build but expensive! Oh btw flintoid is right ak's are pretty awesome too and significantly cheaper! I perso ally think you should own both though... Each is bad a$$ in their own right! So far for ar lowers I own dpms, rock river, and American weapon systhems and aws is the best then Rick river then dpms last hope I helped!

Quote Originally Posted by Donvin999 View Post
    So far for ar lowers I own dpms, rock river, and American weapon systhems and aws is the best then Rick river then dpms last hope I helped!
    I'm curious as how you came to that determination.

Fit and finish the Aws has the best finish and fits nice and snug with all my uppers, the rock river is a little too snug andante the finish is more gray than black the dpms wobbles noticeably!