Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by P-14 View Post
    Festivus. "A Festivus for the rest of us."
    Awesome!
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
    George S. Patton

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.
    Patrick Henry

Web Address: www.collardenterprises.com

Starksboro, VT (and sometimes Waltham. For now.)

Quote Originally Posted by P-14 View Post
    Festivus. "A Festivus for the rest of us."
    I realize that I'm in the middle of a company mandated snooze-fest module on Diversity and Inclusion, but... You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me. Not happy with Kwanzaa, we now have ANOTHER made-up holiday? Seriously?

I swear, I'm going to make up a new holiday that involves a holy ice cream cone or a holy chocolate bar.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven1 View Post
    I realize that I'm in the middle of a company mandated snooze-fest module on Diversity and Inclusion, but... You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me. Not happy with Kwanzaa, we now have ANOTHER made-up holiday? Seriously?

I swear, I'm going to make up a new holiday that involves a holy ice cream cone or a holy chocolate bar.
    Please don't have a stroke over this, Ross. You need some down time to think happy thoughts and maybe go to your happy place for awhile. It was on TV after all and thus it must be a real holiday.

And, it is for Seinfeld worshipers.
    Last edited by P-14; 03-15-2012 at 11:08 AM.

ďBut the biggest, most violently irresponsible gun owner in the country isnít some left-wing caricature redneck or a deranged teen plotting a massacre from his basement. Itís the state.Ē ― Malcolm Harris, Aljazeera

Member of GOAL and the NRA; Supporter of Comm2A; Member of NHFC to support free-staters

Quote Originally Posted by P-14:2286327

Please don't have a stroke over this, Ross. You need some down time to think happy thoughts and maybe go to your happy place for awhile. It was on TV after all and thus it must be a real holiday.

And, it is to Seinfeld worshipers.
    Oh, believe me, I'm not about to stroke out over this... The company training has me nice and brainwashed about being inclusive over others' lifestyles, no matter how ****ed up or ridiculous they are. Why, I can even get along with Obamanators!

Oops... I'm not being tolerant here... Most get into Lotus position and hum Kumbayah...

I realize that I'm in the middle of a company mandated snooze-fest module on Diversity and Inclusion, but... You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me. Not happy with Kwanzaa, we now have ANOTHER made-up holiday? Seriously? //
    It was invented in 1966, was aired on Seinfeld in 1997, and has been a running joke ever since, there, Mr. Literal....

We went Festivus caroling last year. Everyone else thought it was Christmas caroling, but we were part of an insidious plot to undermine American social bonds.
    Lead, follow, or shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by garandman:2286581

We went Festivus caroling last year. Everyone else thought it was Christmas caroling, but we were part of an insidious plot to undermine American social bonds.
    I know I'm going to regret this...

What songs does one sing when "Festivus caroling"? O Aluminum Pole? Seinfeld Is Coming to Town?

I know I'm going to regret this...

What songs does one sing when "Festivus caroling"? O Aluminum Pole? Seinfeld Is Coming to Town?
    That's the insidious part - we sang Christmas Carols. That was part of our evil plan. Next we sold them Girl Scout cookies. We'll have American society unraveling at the edges by next Festivus: it will be a Festivus Miracle!
    Lead, follow, or shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by garandman View Post
    That's the insidious part - we sang Christmas Carols. That was part of our evil plan. Next we sold them Girl Scout cookies. We'll have American society unraveling at the edges by next Festivus: it will be a Festivus Miracle!

Maybe this instead for my Cherokee?

http://www.mopar.com/shop/camper-trailers/
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
    George S. Patton

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.
    Patrick Henry

Web Address: www.collardenterprises.com

NES Member

DO you not want to use a tent and just put gear in the back of your truck? What about a cap for the truck? Even that you are still towing a trailer which I always feel is a liability.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456