Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Starksboro, VT (and sometimes Waltham. For now.)

Send a PM to Lupis42;he's shoot-bossing April's shoot.

There's still room to walk-in tomorrow as a shooter! Be there between 8 and 8:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven1 View Post
    There's still room to walk-in tomorrow as a shooter! Be there between 8 and 8:30 AM.
    Doing my best to still work it out, I have to get coverage from my calls at this point its not looking as good for me :(
    I may still be able to come along and if I need to walk away a few times to deal with work so be it.
    Member @ HSC - Harvard Sportman's Club & HHRG - @ HHRG Haverhill Hound Rod and Gun, GOAL Member, NRA Life Member, Gun Owners of America Member, & Supporter of COMM2A.
    TIP: Use google and use site:northeastshooters.com to constrain the results to NES. It'll find anything thats not in the members areas

Attended the Appleseed Saturday only shoot, great day. Excellent instruction, and a good history lesson as well. Picked up new techniques and managed to get my Rifleman Patch.

Thanks to all who make this possible.

I'll see you guys on the 4th of August! I'll be wearing my olive drab 1791 T-shirt.

Just noticed that there is one August 4, which is next weekend. It may be too soon, but I was wondering about bringing a few guys to look at what this is all about to see if it is something to do or emulate at our club. Would it be possible to observe for a few hours?

I finally signed up and paid for this weekend's Appleseed (August 4-5). If there is anyone else planning to go from the Medford/Somerville area, PM me, perhaps we can carpool. Otherwise, I'll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote33 View Post
    Just noticed that there is one August 4, which is next weekend. It may be too soon, but I was wondering about bringing a few guys to look at what this is all about to see if it is something to do or emulate at our club. Would it be possible to observe for a few hours?
    Just sign in with the Shoot Boss and sign waivers and you can observe all you want. Why not bring a rifle, ammo, mags, eye & ear pro & a shooting pad and sign up for the day? Get there by 8:30.

I had a great time this weekend and learned a hell of a lot about rifle marksmanship, thanks to all the instructors!
    NRA, GOAL, Comm2A, SAF, JPFO, GOA, WSC
    "To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem." - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jefftk View Post
    I had a great time this weekend and learned a hell of a lot about rifle marksmanship, thanks to all the instructors!
    +1 to that.

Didn't quite make Rifleman my first time, but I will definitely be coming back in the future. I can not recommend Appleseed highly enough!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast