Default Two questions: friend looking for LTC class near worcester in near future. and...

Two questions: friend looking for LTC class near Worcester in near future. I have covered a lot of my own personal safety lessons on proper firearms handling procedures with her and am taking her to the range but she just graduated with her masters in CJ along with Psych and forensic science certificates and would like to get licensed in order to become proficient in shooting and carrying now while she is waiting to hear back from several agencies. She has a lot of student loan debt and would like to take a cert class near worcester to qualify for her aplication for her LTC any recomendations.

Secondly I am interested to know if someone could pm me that knows exactly what steps I would need to become a certified instructor who can teach a class for those who want to recieve their certificate good towards a ma ltc/fid.

.................................................. .................................................. ....................
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside.
    If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order."
    ...~ Ed Howdershelt

Starksboro, VT (and sometimes Waltham. For now.)

I'm running a Home Firearms Safety class in two weeks in Grafton: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...-18-Grafton-MA

To become an instructor yourself, you need to attend the NRA training. Jon Green at GOAL offers an excellent class. Look here for scheduling: http://www.thegoalfoundation.org/courseschedule.html

Training Counselor scouter-rick's Avatar
    NRA Training Counselor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    USArchery Intermediate Archery Instructor
    BSA Shooting Sports Director
    MASS Certified BFS Instructor
    GOAL Member
    NRA Benefactor Member
    "If you don't know how to clear a LEVEL 4B-i malfunction with your weak hand in the dark during childbirth while wearing clothes hand made from weeds, you have no business even wanting to be a wannabe mall ninja."-EddieCoyle

call goal

Tombstone trading, I think the owners name is Dave, has a class pretty regularly at Hamilton R&G in Sturbridge

On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!

March 24 at Southborough Rod & Gun Club

www.srgclub.com
    If you pull a trigger, you have to pull together.
    -Me

Hancock Ale & Quail Society (Legacy Founding Member)
    NRA(Life); GOAL(Family); Southborough Rod & Gun Club
    Club Delegate - Worcester County League of Sportsmens' Clubs
    ATA; MATA
    NRA Certified Instructor (Shotgun, Pistol, Home Firearm Safety); MSP BFS
    Mass Hunter Ed Instructor
    Licensed Bartender