Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Supply of Mosin Nagants drying up?

Ok, well I know the supply isn't dry yet. You can still buy from certain vendors with a C&R, but I've always been a "buy in person" type of person.

I bought a Mosin 91/30 over the summer directly from Four Seasons. Very nice quality rebuild and was sort of in the mood to buy another. Problem is nobody has them anymore other than a occasional consignment rifle from time to time. Are the days of the $99 box surplus Mosin over?

I really want an M44, but those are even harder to find other than purchasing from a private owner.
    Last edited by Mustang5L5; 12-22-2011 at 10:29 AM.

I think the market is flooded right now. I'm sure the deals will fade and then in a couple of years place will "find" some more.
    Last edited by FSTC; 12-22-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Whoops...sorry. Edited.

I think you are right. I think another supply will be "found" one day. Hopefully another load of M44's from some russian satellite state.

Just find it funny that currently now, it seems like i'm having a hard time finding "out-of-the-crate" rifles now.
    Last edited by Mustang5L5; 12-22-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Collectors has seven 91/30s for sale at $109.99 each. Other places probably have them as well, but don't have them listed on line. I think the Russians made something like 17 Million of them, so they aren't exactly rare. Of course specific variations might be rare, but if you only want a generic 91/30 they should be easy to come by. M44s are also kind of rare, but not unheard of by any means. M38s are rare. I had one, but sold it a couple of years ago because I found an even more area 91/59 carbine.

Ditto what FSTC said about naming names of dealers who will ship firearms or ammo here. You might want to go back in an edit that before a moderator comes along and does it for you.
    Support Comm2A and help restore your Second Amendment Rights.

Brian at B&K has an M44 on his wall. At least as of last week, which is when I was there and I saw it myself. his username hre is Bamp. B&K is at 32 Washington street, Natick.

IDC in Clinton still has a couple of crates of 91/30s, last I checked, but I haven't been there recently.
    "Freedom resides first in the people without need of a grant from government." Justice Anthony Kennedy.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.-Thomas Jefferson

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything- Einstein

There is a store in Merrimack, NH with a bunch of them.
    http://www.collectablearmsandammo.com/

Flint arms in Fall River had a rack of them a week ago I think they were $99.99.....

I suspect the price will skyrocket to a whopping $100.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.
    Licensed Journeyman.

NES Member

Up in New Hampshire. They are still everywhere.

Collectable Firearms , my new favorite gun store has a crate of them. They also had the Nagant Pistol which I bought. I also saw some at Merrimack Firearms down the street from Collectable also in Merrimack. Also, Rileys in Hooksett has a crate of them. And I bought one from Kittery Trading Post about a month ago for $90.

Quote Originally Posted by bbarer View Post
    Flint arms in Fall River had a rack of them a week ago I think they were $99.99.....
    At that price they weren't M44's.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast