Default Back Forty Guns & Ammo, Windsor, VT

I was visiting family in Windsor, VT, and they mentioned that there was a new gun store in town. My wife and I stopped by this afternoon to check it out and to see if they had an Browning Buck Mark mags (they didn't). They have a decent selection of rifles, shotguns, handguns, a good selection of ammo, and other fishing, archery, hunting, and shooting accessories. I spoke with one of the employees, Tom. He said that they have been open since April and business has been fairly good. He said that they are hoping to sponsor some shooting events in the spring to get word out about their shop. I asked if he had heard of NES, and when he said that he hadn't, I highly recommended that he check us out, sign up, and harness the power of NES. We spoke about competitive shooting for a while. He mentioned that the owner is in currently in Afghanistan, but that he has set up some sort of relationship with a shop in New Hampshire and they do free transfers between shops. I think he said the shop is in Exeter, but I could be wrong. I didn't pay too much attention to prices (except for the free state price of the G19 in the display). We visit Windsor several times a year, so I'll likely stop back on the next visit.

Back Forty Guns & Ammo
    2689 US Route 5 North
    Windsor, VT 05089
    802-674-4145
    http://backfortyguns.com

(I'm not affiliated with them, but just wanted to pass this info along since I didn't see a thread for them yet).

Default Thanks!

Our friends store, Hollow Point Sports is in Enfield NH. When I get back from afghanistan in March I plan on offering classes (pistol, rifle, self defense) as well setting up some shooting events. You can keep up with us on facebook as well www.facebook.com/backfortyguns or our website as you have posted http://backfortyguns.com I love feedback so let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks again for stopping in our store.

Ryan