Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    NES Member

How do I then open the old database?
    All I have for menu options are File, and under that, Close.

(Ubuntu running AIR 2.6)

Under file you can select restore the db. Just select the old file.

You should only have to do that if you set a custom location previously.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    http://MyGunDB.com - The #1 firearm inventory software for collectors -- join the rest of our 100,000 users and get your collection organized today

Visit The Gun Guys Review - Get the lowdown on the gear you want, need or at least think you do!

NES Member

Quote Originally Posted by wolfrage View Post
    As i said, under file, all I have is "close".

Ubuntu with air 2.6.

Originally Posted by wolfrage
    As i said, under file, all I have is "close".

Ubuntu with air 2.6.
    That is very odd. Not sure why the menu wasnt generated. Im not near a linux box to test with right now but will look to see whats happening later. Aside from menu, does everything else seem to work? If so then i need to look into the menu generation code.

Do you know where you stored the old database? Itd be named ifsdb-secure.ifs

If so, you can copy it to the db location shown under settings manually and it will use it. Dont change db locations until after youve copied the db file and tested first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    http://MyGunDB.com - The #1 firearm inventory software for collectors -- join the rest of our 100,000 users and get your collection organized today

Visit The Gun Guys Review - Get the lowdown on the gear you want, need or at least think you do!

v1.97 released!
    * Maint tab can use decimals in price
    * Additional GunBroker backend integration added -- not available till next release or so
    * Add-on framework implemented to help make future addons easy to integrate. Wait till you see what's coming ;)
    * Fixed window size of Macs so it restores properly to the previous size when starting program.
    * Button added to Settings to enter registration information as per user feedback
    * Basic framework for integrating with ammo search engines implemented on backend; Not available yet but testing background process
    * Registration system changed internally to work with an automatic key generator I'm working on.
    * Symbol on General tab's ammo display corrected to show for Reloaded ammo and not factory
    * Altered minimum window size to better fit certain desktops
    * Delete button on Maint tab no longer returns error if an entry is not selected first.
    * "Encrpyt Database" button renamed to "Set Database Password", since the DB is always encrypted
    * Pre-Ban checkbox added on Stats tab
    * Capacity field added to accessories
    * Magazine checkbox added to accessories
    * Users can optionally select to send me anonymous debug analytics about the program
    * A header now displays Totals like the printout does on the Finance Report preview
    * Fixed issue with search dropdowns not closing if you delete the selected text
    * Insured value displays properly when no value set
    * Serial now displays properly as a field when importing .csv files

You are the man Wolf!! Loving the program.. even without the upgrades!! And thank you much for your continual work on improving this.
    Jack C.

Why thank you! Already working on the next release ToDo list :D

Congratulations, Alan!

MyGunDB just showed up in my 4/6 Gun Digest Newsletter!

MyGunDB Firearm Inventory System?

MyGunDB offers many features to help maintain your collection in a digital Bound Book. Whether you are an enthusiast, a C&R collector, an FFL with a large inventory, MyGunDB will help keep your information safe and secure, and, just as important, organized. Try the fully functional free version today! Runs on Windows, OSX and Linux.

For more information please visit: MyGunDB.com
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatus Nunc.

CR050114 | ME051815 | MA062415 | NH063015 | PA021816

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Congratulations, Alan!

MyGunDB just showed up in my 4/6 Gun Digest Newsletter!

]
    Thanks! :D So far the server is handling the traffic hehe

Couldn't have done it with you guys though -- the NES crew is a big reason why MyGunDB is what it is today.

You guys F'ing rock, just so you know!

Email and PM sent regarding MyGunDB on multiple devices. Thanks.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast