Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

You know whats Sad? Remember that "under the radar" comment? Think of the new guy thats going to be in charge (from Chicago, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you)... Under The Radar my ass, this move is so obvious a deaf/blind dog could see it coming.

Great, now we get a member of the Chicago syndicate running the ATF. They really know how to do gun laws in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by jasons View Post
    Great, now we get a member of the Chicago syndicate running the ATF. They really know how to do gun laws in Chicago.
    Dude , we've got a member of the Chicago syndicate running everything he can get away with , if you haven't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post
    Isn't he the full blown anti Obama tried to appoint? Oh wait, yes. So now they are basically skirting around the senate by firing this other guy.

-Mike
    Hey, if he doesn't need permission to start wars, he certainly doesn't need to ask about something as petty as appointments... Come on, what's the point of being king if he can't throw his weight around.

Bus, meet ATF director... Director... Bus...

I really hope Issa doesn't let it end here. There need to be criminal charges and Holder needs to be fired as well.
    "You people don't seem to understand. I don't support the Second Amendment... the Second Amendment supports ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    Holder must go
    This. Although he no doubt tried to put several layers of buffers between him and the decision of the ATF to run this operation, it's apparent that the purpose of Fast and Furious was to make legitimate gun dealers and private firearms owners look like the bad guys. It was not as Fox News termed it a "botched" gun tracing operation. It was in fact an operation to bolster Obama's claims about guns bought in US gun stores making their way to Mexican drug cartels. Does it strike anyone else as more than a bit curious how many of these guns just happened to be dropped at crime scenes and conveniently recovered by Mexican authorities?

Since the Director of the ATF must be approved by Congress, I expect a lot of opposition to any Obama appointee. I also expect him to try to end run the process by waiting for a Congressional recess to make a recess appointment.

Even getting rid of Holder will only be a partial solution. Remember this in November of 2012 if you are tempted to stay home or or vote for someone in protest because you don't like the Republican nominee. Four more years of Obama will mean the end of the US as we know it.
    Support Comm2A and help restore your Second Amendment Rights.

Expect a recess appointment.

Not enough: Kenneth Melson committed felony based on the black letters of the law and shall be prosecuted. But what do I know.
    When .gov starts shooting at you, it sucks not being able to shoot back

Yup. He should be indicted shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    Holder must go

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

As we know,this goes a lot further then the acting ATF chief, it might well end up with a trial for treason.

PJM has a very well written ariticle that connects the dots enough to keep Issa and Grassley investigation still open.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/gunwalk...-issas-report/

"Under Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them aid and comfort is guilty of the act of treason. Gunwalker supplied narco-terrorists on our southern border with thousands of firearms.

Less dramatic, but more damning, is the fact that those that authorized this operation betrayed our ally Mexico, and are arguably accessories to more than 150 shootings of Mexican law enforcement officers and soldiers.

The Constitution puts no one above the law. If Melson, Napolitano, Holder, Obama and their staffs were complicit in a plot to arm narco-terrorists that led to hundreds dead and wounded, they must face justice."

Quote Originally Posted by pdm View Post
    Expect a recess appointment.
    I heard the house is going to not technically go into recess, even though nobody will be there, just to block any recess appointments.

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast