Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default WMDs???? Not in Iraq???? Really??? Guess again. (no dupe that I could find!)

This NYT story is quite a bombshell......pun intended. Turns out, after all, there WERE WMDs in Iraq and they WERE found but for some ungodly reason were NOT disclosed to even the Army, Congress, or anyone else. As you read this short article, even soldiers who were affected by the gas in these shells were DENIED health care because.......well......there were NO WMDs that would cause such an injury. This, friends, boys and girls, has to be one of the most excruciating examples of a full-blown screw-up that ever lived. After all Bush's administration had to suffer years of the slings and arrows of the left saying his entry into Iraq to find WMDs was concocted and plain wrong yet, here we are. Now to make things worse, if it could be worse, will the ISIS bastards find others and use them? Time will tell!

Read through this but be prepared to have your head explode before the end.

Rome

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...pons.html?_r=0

I get why the Obola WH covered this up, but the Bush Administration was stupid for not shouting this from the rooftops!

I guess I can understand why? Maybe they thought the Iraq War topic would go away and they didn't want to keep re-hashing this fight with the MSM? Or maybe it was b/c we supplied Saddam with those weapons in the first place?! Still the political fallout of being viewed as a liar was/is probably worse than the truth!

The truth always comes out. Maybe the Fundraiser-In-Chief will learn a lesson or two from this and stop lying so damn much? Then again, probably not!
    Last edited by Horrible; 10-15-2014 at 08:05 AM.
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. - Tench Coxe

I love how they call them chemical weapons instead of WMD's without mentioning that chemical weapons are WMD's. Because Bush that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetzer View Post
    I love how they call them chemical weapons instead of WMD's without mentioning that chemical weapons are WMD's. Because Bush that's why.
    I saw this, but don't know what to believe. Fishy that it comes out all of a sudden when they need funding for fighting ISIS. ""ISIS could have raided some of these munitions" etc... but who knows, maybe so, maybe not. Everything a blur in the fog of war and the media is just a puppet for someone and their cause, a tool for social engineering.

question 2: did Assad really use chemical weapons on his own people now that's its come out that ISIS has them?
    NRA Patron Member
    G.O.A.L. Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    MA State Police Certified Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post
    The truth always comes out. Maybe the Fundraiser-In-Chief will learn a lesson or two from this and stop lying so damn much? Then again, probably not!
    By what miracle would that happen? That Mother ****er never told the truth in his miserable life.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

R.J.Wiedemann.LtCol.USMC Ret.

I get why the Obola WH covered this up, but the Bush Administration was stupid for not shouting this from the rooftops!

I guess I can understand why? Maybe they thought the Iraq War topic would go away and they didn't want to keep re-hashing this fight with the MSM? Or maybe it was b/c we supplied Saddam with those weapons in the first place?! Still the political fallout of being viewed as a liar was/is probably worse than the truth!

Here's my take.

It was known but not publicized because of the risk of the materials falling into Al Qaeda's hands. We couldn't secure it so it's best not to advertise it. That was a military decision, not a political one. The Bush Administration had more serious stuff to worry about than being able to say "I told you so"
    Looking for photos for your wall?
    Help feed my children by clicking here
    Classic Film Photography Prints.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetzer View Post
    During Desert Storm I recall seeing pictures of:

- A portable chemical weapons lab (a trailer IIRC).
    - Pictures of piles of chemical weapons captured, some with markings on them.

They were posted on sites like NES, but NOT in MSM.

Bush could shout all he wanted from the rooftops, the MSM was in a massive cover-up and refused to publish that info. Nothing he could have done really to get MSM on board. The only thing that would have worked would have been to call a press conference and surprise everyone with pictures of the WMD much like JFK did with the missiles in Cuba.
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

In 2006 our compound had a water tank we filled and indoor plumbing from a local plant that was secure.I remember taking a shower one night and my Platoon Sergeant came in and shut my water off. Told me to get out and see the medic. I went to the medic wearing only my towel. He sat me down, looked me over and asked how I felt. I said, "fine, why?" He told me local insurgents took over the local plant and put something in the water. I sat in my towel for about an hour so he could keep an eye on me. At the time only a few were sick but 10 locals ended up dying.

I asked about the incident a few times during the deployment but never got any answers. The guys who were there either forgot about it or just gave up on trying to find out what happened. We still dont know what was in the water.
    I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it

I guess I never figured why there was a disagreement with Iraq having them as they were used on his own people and against Iran.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast