Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast
    wolf223

Default Let's see those target pictures - post 'em here

I've had this on back burner for a while. Kept forgetting the targets in my trunk.

anyway, I like seeing other peoples shots on paper but don't usually offer any of my own.

these are from the last couple or three range trips w / my Savage 10 and Ruger 10/22

ammo = .223, 55gr for Savage & CCI .22LR Standard Velocity for 10/22

all shooting was done off the bi-pod.

*thanks for looking, any tips are welcome.
    Last edited by wolf223; 08-10-2009 at 07:47 PM.

I love it. You use a dime when it is a good group, a quarter when it is a so so group and a half dollar when you really want to hide stuff...
    Just foolin with ya. You working tomorrow? I am going to Harvard @ 8:30 or 9.
    In life, if you don't risk something, you risk everything.
    *Support Comm2A in the fight to protect MA gun rights in the courts.*
    Follow Comm2A on Twitter and Facebook
    The above post does not reflect the opinions of any organization I may be associated with. I Am Not A Lawyer

Shot with a 22a (not mine, I didn't own mine yet when I shot this - this was with a SAS gun).
    Shot at 33'.
    Last edited by Becka; 04-09-2009 at 08:02 PM.

wolf223

the coins are a mild attempt at humor.

*note to self: date your targets numb nuts!

tomorrow and Sat are NOT good for me.... got my nephew up from FL.

Sunday, is "the day" - one of which HSC is closed, right?

-what a way to end a vacation

I posted mine on my XD(m) thread, but will post them here too. I'm a real rookie as far as shooting, trust me on that. (I have taken two classes so far though). Never shot until last August, and didn't shoot very often. I will now though...

These were done yesterday from my new XD(m) 40, and my wife's S&W 642 38 spl. (Cute little gun).

They are from about 15-20 yards away. The first one is from the first 6 shots from my 40

This was the remainder of the shots. It was windy and the target fell on the ground a few times. You can see the 38 holes on the right hand side.

Jose

10 shot group at 100 yards with AR15 equipped with Compass Lake Engineering match grade 22LR upper. Target is NRA MR-63 600 yard prone target reduced to 100 yards.

25 shot perfect score (250-19X) on NRA 50 yard conventional smallbore prone target. Two shots off at 3 o'clock on the top target are sighters. Everything else is for score. Rifle is Anschutz 1411.

All shooting done from a sling supported prone position and with metallic (iron) sights. No scopes, no bipods, no benchrests. Just a shooting coar, a sling, and the bones.

wolf223

Jose, you are bad ass man!

Edit: what do you use to support it with? sand bag? other?
    Last edited by wolf223; 04-09-2009 at 08:55 PM.

wolf223

Quote Originally Posted by nhgreg View Post
    I posted mine on my XD(m) thread, but will post them here too. I'm a real rookie as far as shooting, trust me on that. (I have taken two classes so far though). Never shot until last August, and didn't shoot very often. I will now though...

These were done yesterday from my new XD(m) 40, and my wife's S&W 642 38 spl. (Cute little gun).

They are from about 15-20 yards away. The first one is from the first 6 shots from my 40

This was the remainder of the shots. It was windy and the target fell on the ground a few times. You can see the 38 holes on the right hand side.
    i wont even post my pistol targets.

I LOVE MY XD-9. she's tata's!

Jose

I've slung a lot of lead downrange, lemme tell you.

Jose

Working up for the Appleseed postal last year with 50 yard silhouettes:

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast