Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So I got an AG holster...

Do you have one? Do you like it? The retention is too tight and when I draw my firearm, the holster collapses. I think it's a great holster if it fits your body but for skinny people... I don't think it works. For me at least... :/ I'm so bummed after waiting 6 weeks!

Alien gear? Looks like a good option for my next handgun, whatever out may be.

Yes, alien gear. Feels so weird around my waist but it might be a good option for you! I like how you can change the retention and it brings extra pieces incase you need them. Just wasn't meant for me. Seems like I have trouble with every holster I get! Waist is like 32-33 lol

I have one for my XDS9 and it's ok, kinda pulls your pants away from your skin at about 4-5 o'clock, I wouldn't get another.
    I do like the Desantis Intruder a lot better and have it shown with my Shield...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm waiting for my AG to be shipped.
    If I knew it was going to take that long I would have went elsewhere.
    NES NRA GOAL

NES Member

I got my Aliengear. For $35 it's not bad. I think it was worth having around. I got a IWB for 5" 1911.
    I had a White Hat Holsters one and the leather was nicer but I lost it and have no idea where it went so I opted to get a Aliengear to hold it's place until I find it

I at first thought AG holster meant Attorney General holster, and I was wondering what it would look like. Picture of Martha Coakley on it?

^ lol.. In all seriousness, I hope you guys like the holster. I DO NOT and most likely will be giving it away. I'm getting a crossbreed because that's what I am used to and it fits my body well. It does not collapse when I draw my firearm. Sucks being skinny, I guess. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikelawtown View Post
    I have one for my XDS9 and it's ok, kinda pulls your pants away from your skin at about 4-5 o'clock, I wouldn't get another.
    I do like the Desantis Intruder a lot better and have it shown with my Shield...
    I like my single clip warhog gear holster for my xds45
    My pants stay closer to me since there no extra leather to push it out.
    If I offended you , you didn't get the joke.
    i hate prexis....
    i need a ak47 bolt/carrier and front trunnion.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatesguns View Post
    Do you have one? Do you like it? The retention is too tight and when I draw my firearm, the holster collapses. I think it's a great holster if it fits your body but for skinny people... I don't think it works. For me at least... :/ I'm so bummed after waiting 6 weeks!
    I own one for a Glock 26. Love it, i carry at 4 or 5 (Depending) and have a 38 waist. Retention is perfect for me, and my holster does not collapse at all when the gun is removed. Not sure that's even possible with leather and the thick kydex they use. I have the leather version and not the new 2.0 neoprene version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mikelawtown View Post
    Mine stopped pulling my pants away from my skin once it was broken in. When it was new it definitely pulled my pants away from mys kin due to the stiffness of the new leather. But it went away after the break in period.
    I carry not for the odds, but for the stakes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast