Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Amazon's Deal of the Day-Pelican cases, up to 64% off

"Being considered 'crazy' by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment"
    -Jason Hairston

NES Member

Are these really necessary for transporting guns? I mean, a camera and lenses are pretty fragile, i get the need for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Varmint View Post
    Are these really necessary for transporting guns? I mean, a camera and lenses are pretty fragile, i get the need for that.
    not necessarily necessary ( say that 3 times fast) but very sturdy and protective... and lockable..you want your valuable guns protected and these do that. Waterproof as well
    "I'm local San Diego legend Champ Kind, and I believe in two things. Good chicken and that if Jesus had a side arm he wouldn't have been crucified" Champ Kind-Anchorman 2

"Remember there are no stupid questions...just stupid people" Mr Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by Varmint View Post
    I know they seem to be fairly popular among gun owners, which is why I posted it. Seems like a good deal, I just have no cash for one after Christmas shopping.
    "Being considered 'crazy' by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment"
    -Jason Hairston

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
    I know they seem to be fairly popular among gun owners, which is why I posted it. Seems like a good deal, I just have no cash for one after Christmas shopping.
    every time I look at your avatar I laugh
    "I'm local San Diego legend Champ Kind, and I believe in two things. Good chicken and that if Jesus had a side arm he wouldn't have been crucified" Champ Kind-Anchorman 2

"Remember there are no stupid questions...just stupid people" Mr Garrison

NES Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
    It seems like a killer price, I just don't travel much - seems more geared toward professionals.

I have a bigger version that I use for pistol transport to the range and back. Easily holds 8 handguns,only complaint is it's somewhat heavy.

I have a couple of the Plano 108031 AW XL Pistol/Accessories Case Black from Walmart for cheap and they work well. Have the Oring for sealing and waterproof.

Lockable, extra lock holes, I'd buy a couple more.

NES Member

Same old same old.

Some people buy used cars and trucks because that is what they can afford. The Pelican is a very nice sturdy case. Take a 1500 rifle then put another 1500 optic on it. The Pelican at MSRP is only 10% of the cost to protect it.

If they had the model 3100 or 3200 included in this special I would jump at it.

H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast