Default Mosin Nagant crates sold out.....

At Classic. I'll post the link here. If Derek or a mod wants to deactivate the link if needed that's fine.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/mosi...e-by-the-crate
    GOA - Life Member
    NRA - Life Member
    SAF - Life Member
    GOAL
    Comm2a Supporter
    Pelham Fish & Game Member

Gundamentalist ammosexual......and PROUD!!!

Buy a hybrid. I need your gas.

I hear guys tell stories about barrels full of surplus 1911s and stacks of unwanted m1 carbines, and I get full of awe and envy. I feel like when I am an old geezer telling people about when surplus rifles could be bought online by the crate, people will feel the same way. It is too bad the mil-surplus gravy train is coming to an end. People are happy about the Rs taking over the senate and house - I'll be happy when the stupid import bans on "assault type" weapons get ended so that we can bring in complete parts kits again, and when the sanctions on fun guns like the SVT-40 and more modern weapons get lifted.
    GOAL member

Quote Originally Posted by enbloc View Post
    Pirates = Politicians
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    That's really unfair to pirates. Pirates might rob you, rape you, and/or kill you, but they don't tell you it's for your benefit.

It will still be a cold day in hell before the import ban of Chinese produced weapons isn't it? Man if that ever comes down i want to be part of the new wave of Norincos.

Quote Originally Posted by Erichkruger View Post
    It will still be a cold day in hell before the import ban of Chinese produced weapons isn't it? Man if that ever comes down i want to be part of the new wave of Norincos.
    The sad thing is - there is no reason for that import ban other than keeping cheap guns out of the country. That is it. We buy so much stuff from China that guns would be a drop in the bucket. I hate Clinton so much for that ban. I know people on here really dislike Obama, and he is also a piece of work, but the import stuff done by Clinton sticks in my craw as much or worse.
    GOAL member

Quote Originally Posted by enbloc View Post
    Pirates = Politicians
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    That's really unfair to pirates. Pirates might rob you, rape you, and/or kill you, but they don't tell you it's for your benefit.