Thread: Commets

Default Commets

Please enter general comments here.

That's a nice looking product you have! For those of us that don't use long gun safes, is there any way to mount these to the wall? (so they don't tip over)

what's in the bottom of each "gun box"? is there some kinda padding, rubber...?
    - Sam

Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
    SRGC - GOAL

I'm Definitely interested in this. I'd like to see some more pics, out of the safe and empty if possible. Like s4mt3k, I'm curious about any padding in the slots as well. It looks like it will work perfectly for my set-up and depending on price I'd most likely pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by atmay View Post
    That's a nice looking product you have! For those of us that don't use long gun safes, is there any way to mount these to the wall? (so they don't tip over)
    I am sure I can come up with some type of small bracket to attach to a wall.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by s4mt3k View Post
    what's in the bottom of each "gun box"? is there some kinda padding, rubber...?
    The coating is called 'plastisol', a sprayed on rubber or vinyl. I like it, it has a very slight rubbery give to it and I use silicon socks. I have had the suggestion for padding instead and I am interested in what the majority think. At the time I was also thinking about keeping costs as low as possible but padding may be a better way to go.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Tim94gt View Post
    I'm Definitely interested in this. I'd like to see some more pics, out of the safe and empty if possible. Like s4mt3k, I'm curious about any padding in the slots as well. It looks like it will work perfectly for my set-up and depending on price I'd most likely pick one up.
    I will work on additional pictures.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Tim94gt View Post
    Closed Sticky added as requested.
    Bill

Default working on a plastic version

I have sent my CAD files to a plastics company and may be able to create a plastic version of the HandgunStack. It would not be injected molded but another process. Will keep you posted.