Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One tough Lady

Default One tough Lady

Warning, Graphic photos.

http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/1658

01/24/2011
    More than a year after being attacked in the region of Tierra Caliente, the mayor of Tiquicheo, Maria Santos Gorrostieta Salazar, spoke of wounds and attacks against her.

She also highlighted the reasons to continue as head of the municipal administration and his resignation from PRI political party and her incorporation into the PRD party. The officer showed the marks left from her second assassination attempt. On October 15, 2009, gunmen attacked the van the Tiquicheo municipal president was traveling in. She was seriously wounded. Her husband, Jose Sanchez Chavez, died at the scene.
    Sad thing is her courage will probably not change anything.

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

If you live in Massachusetts protect your 2nd Amendment rights and donate... Comm2a.org

I can't get my head around this shit.
    Just call me Carl.

I started with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people will bitch because the sun came up!

I love all the people in this country who whine about how bad they have it because their EBT or whatever didn't refill on time... meanwhile not all that far away a woman who tries to do the right thing is treated like this. The street violence in america is a ****ing fairy tale with unicorns and soft cuddly things compared to the shit that goes on in Mexico.

-Mike

and all for the war on drugs.

Maybe mexico should be looking at legalizing and taxing instead of fighting and being driven into the ground. 100% retarded waste of time the WoD is.

ain't that a b.

She had some balls, gotta respect that.

That's really sad... Hopefully they her daughter alone.

Thread title says it all. May she rest in peace.

The sad thing is that the Mexican government is useless and completely unable to solve this problem. Their new fearless leader has come out saying today that Mexico needs to strengthen economic ties with the US and not focus on the so called drug war. Basically he is signaling he wants nothing to do with fighting the cartels and just wants illegals to send money home.

Mark my words, but we will find ourselves invading Mexico (and possibly beyond) and nation building in Middle and South America within the next 20 years. Mexico is lost.

ETA: Our own government doesn't have the strength to end the drug war but will gladly do the above, hence that is why I say it will happen.
    In life, if you don't risk something, you risk everything.
    *Support Comm2A in the fight to protect MA gun rights in the courts.*
    Follow Comm2A on Twitter and Facebook
    The above post does not reflect the opinions of any organization I may be associated with. IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by terraformer View Post
    Mark my words, but we will find ourselves invading Mexico (and possibly beyond) and nation building in Middle and South America within the next 20 years. Mexico is lost.
    Of course, their must always be meat for the imperialism machine.

I propose "South New Chicago" as a new name for Mexico City.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast