Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi guys and gals, just wanted to give you all a little introduction into what we do at Down Range Firearms Training.

Down Range Firearms Training brings you the latest technology in firearms training. The interactive classroom experience gives you the skills, tactics and attitude needed to become proficient and confident with your firearm. You will be taught the basics of gun ownership, from selecting a firearm thatís right for you, maintaining it, and learning how to keep all your shots on paper.

Down Range Firearms Training offers you courses taught by a wide selection of highly qualified instructors. All instructors are NRA certified with years of firearms knowledge. Amongst the instructors are police officers, veterans of the Iraq War, firearms retail sales experts, and competitive shooters.

Down Range Firearms Training offers you the unique experience of training on our state-of-the-art, reality based simulator. Students have the opportunity to take their learning experience a step further by taking firearms out to the range for live fire drills with our certified instructors. The unique experience that Down Range Firearms Training offers is one that you wonít soon forget!

We hope to see many of you in our upcoming classes!

www.drftraining.com

NES Member

What kinds of classes do you have coming up? I saw on your website that you offer the Utah class. When is your next Utah class? I am hoping to do it before the christmas season, kind of a present to myself. Let me know. Thanks
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Hi Shepherd. I just posted our full class list one here. For availability of classes please visit the website www.drftraining.com or email us matt@drftraining.com or john@drftraining.com

Let us know your availability and we will schedule in a class best suited for your needs!

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice Timber...I will

I'm not the most tech savy guy so I didn't even think of that

Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere, but I was wondering if you could expand a little on what you offer. I've been getting a lot of questions about DownRange on Yelp.

Is the simulator open to walk ins for 'range time' or is it only available in conjunction with a class?

And where do you hold your live fire training?

Thanks!
    "Shoot straight, shoot safe, make good decisions."
    NRA & Massachusetts State Police Certified Firearms Instructor
    Small Business Accountant
    Concord, Massachusetts

tonydedo just tried to pm you but your inbox is full...