GOAL C.M.

Default GOAL Officially Endorses Jim McKenna for Attorney General

September 30, 2010 Northborough, MA.

Gun Owners' Action League is proud to announce today that they are officially endorsing Jim McKenna (R) Candidate for Attorney General.

We are asking all of our members to fully support Jim in his bid to win the election.

More about Jim on his website here. http://www.jimforag.com/

Please check out Candidate Ratings pages for more endorsed candidates

Good News.

He's also debating Marcia, Marcia, Marcia this evening on NECN!

Let's all contribute to Jim's campaign . . . he needs the money to make our lives much better!

It's GO TIME!
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

Jim's will be the first lawn sign I've ever put up. I've hesitated in the past and ended up not following through, but I've already ordered my McKenna sign.

That's amazing, I'm glad to see Jim getting the support of the gun owners community like this.

I think so far we've proven we can be a political force in Mass, we just need to stay focused.

We did it before.... we can do it again!
    Stop complaining about MA and Join GOAL and comm2a if you want to make a difference.

www.downzerotraining.com

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Finally.

Good move.
    Master Electrician, MA, NH, CT
    GOAL Board of Directors
    NRA Life, Goal Life
    National Society Sons of the American Revolution
    Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War

Justice Scalia, writing for the majority, determined that, ďThe Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Palladin View Post
    Finally.

Good move.
    Really, what took them so long?

I thought GOAL had already given Jim their endorsement prior to todays announcement.

"Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Why is he a write in candidate? Why wasn't he just on the primary ballet for the Republican party?

EDIT: By no means am I being negative, i am just wondering. Obviously he has my vote already.
    "Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air, and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves, the echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand, and everything is green and submarine." - Pink Floyd, Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by Serapis View Post
    Why is he a write in candidate? Why wasn't he just on the primary ballet for the Republican party?

EDIT: By no means am I being negative, i am just wondering. Obviously he has my vote already.
    He threw his hat into the ring too late in the game to gather the required signatures to be officially listed on the primary ballot
    Same for Carbone, who fell about 500 votes short of the 10k.

"Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Thanks.
    "Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air, and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves, the echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand, and everything is green and submarine." - Pink Floyd, Echoes