Default CRALRI.com Forum issues

So, I joined CRALRI and recieved the confirmation email but when I went to register for the forums, the link to accept the terms is dead, not allowing me to proceed with registration. I tried emailing the administrator but the Emails were returned. The site is operating, as I can see others making new posts etc. I know the site administrator Jim Archer is a member here, though I believe hes rather inactive on these boards. Does anyone have a point of contact outside of these dead emails to correct such a problem?
    Last edited by TheDeal; 08-04-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: edited for spelling

Same problem here also. Tried several times but same results and the email link is dead.
    Dave
    The only part of the metric system America has embraced is the 9mm

How long have you been experiencing this issue? Its been a week, I assume its gone on longer.

Several months at least. I see people that are recent members there also so I don't know whats going on unless they registered by mail and made a contribution to the site.
    The only part of the metric system America has embraced is the 9mm

<
    Success at last. Open the page in its own window and then leave it there unattended for a while. I left it for about 20 min and the greyed out button magically activated. Same thing with the following page.
    Last edited by Cooter Brown; 09-01-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Persistence pays off

Opened window and waiting about 5 minutes worked for me. The greyed button turned clickable. I believe there is time restriction set so people will read the agreement.

While you're at it, try RIFOL.ORG - unlike the zombie CRALRI, it's actually inhabited by real humans.

Quote Originally Posted by n1bsbri View Post
    While you're at it, try RIFOL.ORG - unlike the zombie CRALRI, it's actually inhabited by real humans.
    ^Seconded, RIFOL is a great forum