Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by terraformer View Post
    Oh yes there are!
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkVN View Post
    Just like terraformer said, ohhhhhh yes there are! LOL! I consider myself an EX New Yorker, been many moons since I lived in NY! ;)
    Ha!

Just messing with youse!

My bride and I were born and schooled in NYC and worked in The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn. We've lived in far west MA now for over twenty five years.

Any day that my coworkers are discussing anything to do with NY, someone will say, "Ask him--he's a New Yorker!"

According to some, you can take the boy out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the boy...

Well, I was not born or raised in NY, but I am here now. I lived in NYC for many years until we got a 2nd home in Delaware County to get out of the city from time to time. After our daughter was born, and I didn't want to raise her in the city, I figured out a way to raise her up here. Now I can shoot and hunt on my own property and we like it. Would like it to be warmer, but you can't have everything, OH yeah, we'd rather it wasn't a "Nazi" government for the state, but it is what it is.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567