Default berry's 150 gr fmjbt .308 bullet

Has anyone here used these bullets? Just got them fron North Shore firearms and they look to be a conventional FMJ bullet. Plan to load them in a 700 bdl 308 that I just got back from Remington.

Sorry...no experience with their rifle bullets, but I've had decent results with assorted pistol bullets from Berrys.

They have sold regular FMJ bullets in the past that were made by a different company. If it's an open-base bullet, it probably wasn't made by Berry. I've bought 55-grain FMJ's from them before, I think they were Hornady bulk-pack teardowns or 2nds.

55_grain

I bought some from them that were supposedly seconds from Zero. Accuracy was spotty.
    The next NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading class will be Saturday December 6th at Blue Northern Trading in Ayer, MA More Info Here...

Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.

You should CALL berry's and ask them who made the bullets. They were happy to tell me when I ordered some other size of FMJ from them. They buy those bullets as "overruns", which are not necessarily "seconds" as E/C suggests. Depending on what you are going to do with them, they'll probably work fine for you.

They are inexpensive. And, those of us who are free staters can buy them DIRECTLY from Berry's. Their on line prices now include shipping.

http://berrysmfg.com/product-i14665-...250_count.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Has anyone here used these bullets? Just got them fron North Shore firearms and they look to be a conventional FMJ bullet. Plan to load them in a 700 bdl 308 that I just got back from Remington.
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    Author of a book on reloading