ATF Form 4 thread. Process and approvals!

So how's the availability of 5.56 supressors ? Im seeing a ton of "backorder" status on Silencer Shop. Ive delt in the past with 2A Tactical in Brentwood NH and they are a SS dealer. I have 3 other cans but in need of a dedicated 556 .
It’s all a little f***ed with everyone going nuts with the short turn around times.

If you’re looking for more info on which to pick I would strongly urge you to read up on the different testing Pew Science has put together.

https://pewscience.com/

Currently the Flow556 would be my recommendation followed by a Surefire RC2
Ymmv

So how's the availability of 5.56 supressors ? Im seeing a ton of "backorder" status on Silencer Shop. Ive delt in the past with 2A Tactical in Brentwood NH and they are a SS dealer. I have 3 other cans but in need of a dedicated 556 .
PMing you.

mixed availability but with a backorder and short approval wait time. I’d still go for it. What 556 platform are you looking for a can for? Do you need/want a hard use can? I know OCL is making Polonium’s as fast as they can. Love my Polonium and Polonium K for “budget” cans that I just got. Love my RC2 as well just not as happy being married to their mounts.

mixed availability but with a backorder and short approval wait time. I’d still go for it. What 556 platform are you looking for a can for? Do you need/want a hard use can? I know OCL is making Polonium’s as fast as they can. Love my Polonium and Polonium K for “budget” cans that I just got. Love my RC2 as well just not as happy being married to their mounts.

Agreed, i dont want any proprietary mount systems . Just standardized threaded direct mount. So a pass on the Surefire. Im interested in that suggested Flow556 . That 3D metal printed technology is very interesting.

Agreed, i dont want any proprietary mount systems . Just standardized threaded direct mount. So a pass on the Surefire. Im interested in that suggested Flow556 . That 3D metal printed technology is very interesting.
fwiw the flow 556k is proprietary mount as well. depending on your use. I’d probably recommend a Polonium K.

fwiw the flow 556k is proprietary mount as well. depending on your use. I’d probably recommend a Polonium K.

Yea, after some research i found this out. I'll have a look at the Polonium , seems a solid choice ! Thanks for all the suggestions ive been out of the loop on cans for many years, technology has changed quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom