Mass. out-migration study. Everyone is leaving!

Better late than never. Good luck with your move.....if it happens.
Thanks, we have a 9 year old and my wife doesn't want to move her away from her friends and school. Plus our work, friends and families are all here on the north shore so if we do cross the border we can't go too far. My wife is afraid she'll be isolated up there, she's a home town girl and has never lived anywhere else but it's getting crazy congested and overpopulated down here and we're both sick of it. We want to upgrade from our current house but everything in our town is crazy expensive. The anti 2a stuff in MA is the other 50% of my motivation to get out, but she doesn't really care about that, she's not into guns. We'll see what happens.

The anti 2a stuff in MA is the other 50% of my motivation to get out, but she doesn't really care about that, she's not into guns. We'll see what happens.
Mine wife was the same way, until the people around her get rob and shot.she carry a 9mm now .women can change their attitude toward guns, if you put her in a bad area for a few hours lol

Last edited:
Any of you guys have a recommendation for a town to look at? School system is a top priority along with overall quality of the town. So far our list is Kingston, Kensington, Hampton, Exeter, Newton. Don't really want to much farther north or west, but I'm open to suggestions. Also, do any of these towns in that area have city water/sewer or gas piped in from the street?

Back
Top Bottom